Grimm Fabrications- Photo Credit- Of' Storms Creative Studios

Thursday 9 January 2014

Forward and Onward

Welcome to the official Grimm Fabrications blog. I decided to create yet another blog (don't worry, you can still visit my other blogs, Grimm By Design and 12 Months of Alice). This one will specifically be the place where I will post about my inspiration, interests, and things that motivate Grimm Fabrications. This is the blog where I will post finished projects and products, in their fully documented glory, immediately before they go online. Along with that, I will be posting about the projects that I am in the middle of, and what prompted me to make that particularly project (or product). 

I'm really excited. I am still in art school. This is my final year, and as part of my directed studio class, I am making Grimm Fabrications even more web-present, and making everything more seamless, pretty, credible, and oh-so-very Grimm. 

Now, to summarize where you can find Grimm Fabrications on the internet.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Etsy
  • Tumblr
  • Blogger
Soon, there will also be a website. I am working on it. It will be launched by April 14th 2014, if not sooner. I'll determine the actual launching time soon. 

Now, forward and onward! Be sure to comment with any questions, requests, or what-have-you. You can also contact me through any of the above mentioned ways. Hooray for social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment