Grimm Fabrications- Photo Credit- Of' Storms Creative Studios

Sunday 13 April 2014

What you can expect from *the new* Grimm Fabrications

Hey, friends.

As you may or may not know, Grimm Fabrications (that's me!) has returned from a several months long hiatus. During this time, I did some self discovery, and really considered what I wanted to do with my future, and where I wanted to take Grimm Fabrications. Now, without further ado, here is a brief list of what you can expect from me, and my beloved Grimm Fabrications.

  • More illustration, drawing, and written projects. This will include things like zines, which I'm really excited about.
  • More wearables that I have carefully designed myself. Things like shirts.
  • Lots and lots of 90s revival stuff, nu goth, pastel goth, and lowbrow inspired art and clothing.
  • More videos.
  • Day to day updates about whatever I have made that day.
  • A stronger desire to  involve myself with my "fans" (that's you folks, who follow me regularly. We can discuss a name by which I will call you. "Fans" is kind of weird. So is "Followers").
  • Updates on my research, inspiration, and everything  that I'm working on in those regards.

Are you excited? I'm excited. I'm posting this because I want to make sure that everyone who was following me because of my hoods and fur things is aware of the fact that I'm changing direction, and moving away from my past stuff. I think that it's only fair. Hopefully, a few of you will stick around, and maybe even get more excited. We'll see!

Questions? Comments? I will respond to anything you send me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment