Grimm Fabrications- Photo Credit- Of' Storms Creative Studios

Monday 20 January 2014

Music Monday


So I said, "I don't wanna be alone forever.
But I can be tonight
I don't wanna be alone forever
But I love gypsy life
I don't wanna be alone forever
Maybe we can see the world together
I don't wanna be alone forever
But I can be tonight, tonight."

This song has been stuck in my head for days. I know that Lady Gaga definitely isn't everyone's cup of tea, but personally, I do really like her. She's inspirational, beautiful, and fascinating. Not to mention the fact that her songs are so catching. The above song is Gypsy, from her most recent album ARTPOP. I fell in love with it after the Thanksgiving special that she did with the Muppets. She sang Gypsy with Kermit. It was absolutely magical.


I do adore her. What a magical being.

No comments:

Post a Comment