Grimm Fabrications- Photo Credit- Of' Storms Creative Studios

Sunday 30 March 2014

Sunday Fun Day... Happy Days 18-25

I'm carrying this over from my previous blog 12 Months of Alice. A couple of weeks ago, I started a photography project called '100 Happy Days'. The object is to capture a moment in the day, or something in that day, that made you happy. Even just a little bit happy. In doing this project, I actually have been finding myself feeling more happy, a little less stressed, and just embracing life's little pleasures. Any ways, I've decided to post a week's worth of photos every Sunday. This will be a glimpse into my day to day life, and all the good things. Though I don't think I'll describe the photographs. However, the photos will be in order of the days. Now, without further ado, here are happy days 18 to 25.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment